The EM Radiation Research Trust is attracting interest from every corner of society – Members of Parliament, prominent journalists and editors, scientists, academics, doctors; as well as members of the public.
Our Board of Trustees
- Dr. Erica Mallery-Blythe is a medical doctor with Emergency Medicine as her specialist area. In training for this specialty she has a broad base of medical experience including surgery, anaesthesiology and intensive care (both neonatal and adult). She has worked in hospital emergency rooms, lead trauma teams and taught on trauma medicine courses throughout the UK and abroad. She was also selected to instruct doctors on teaching within medicine. Erica offers advice and support to persons with EHS, their families and their doctors.
- Eileen O’Connor, has become a dedicated campaigner against the uncontrolled installation of phone masts and electromagnetic radiation. She contracted cancer while living within 100m of a phone mast in Wishaw, Sutton Coldfield.
- Brian Stein, Chief Executive Samworth Brothers Ltd, he suffers from Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity.
- Joe Benton MP, Labour MP since 1997, and at the last general election had the largest majority of any MP in the House of Commons.
- Jill Evans MEP, Plaid Cymru Member of the European Parliament for Wales.
- Dr Ian Gibson. He has a doctorate in biochemistry and was a successful researcher and academic.