We are an independent association of medical doctors and associated specialists assembled for the purposes of improving education regarding health effects of non-ionising radiation. We collate research produced globally on this issue, share and critique it and also conduct our own research. We use the resulting knowledge to help educate ourselves and others, and improve best practice guidance. We operate within the non-profit Radiation Research Trust (RRT).
Present agenda items:
1. Create guidance documents regarding use of radiofrequency radiation in schools and other public areas commonly required by vulnerable groups.
2. Achieve funding for research into Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS).
3. Research clinical characteristics of EHS and current diagnostic and management tools.
4. Provide advice to medical professionals regarding diagnosis and management of EHS and create formal guidance documents for consistent, state-of-the-art care.
5. Construct academic programs for medical professionals.
6. Provide expert witnesses where necessary for information within this field.
7. Promote and support awareness campaigns and lectures to improve public education regarding current scientific understanding.
8. Maintain constructive dialogue with the Department of Health to optimise a united approach.
For information regarding health in the digital age join PHIRE. Medical doctors and associated specialists provide best practice advice for EMF health: http://phiremedical.org