Raise awareness and educate yourself with factual independent resources. Write to your MP and support and sign relevant petitions.

Visit your doctor If you think you may have symptoms related to radiofrequency radiation exposures, discuss these with your medical doctor. You can show them some independent resources to back up your case as it is unlikely they’ve been trained in this area of health. PHIRE and ES-UK offers free factual, evidence-based advice. Here is a letter on EHS from a GP https://www.es-uk.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/ES-GP-patient-letter-June-20.pdf

Write to your local MP, local councillor’s etc and making clear that you do not consent to involuntary radiofrequency radiation polluting your environment and potentially affecting your health. Use the EM Radiation Research Trust non-consent forms  https://www.radiationresearch.org/5g/em-radiation-research-trust-non-consent-form/

More information here: https://the5gfacts.co.uk/take-action/